How much does digital marketing cost?
The average digital budget ranges from $30,000 to $145,000 per year for small-to-midsized businesses (SMB). Digital marketing costs as much as you are ready to spend on it. As far as your business growing as far grows a digital marketing cost, of course, if it brings the results. You may spend all of your money and do not get any success as well as spend a minimum sum and generate an incredible increase.
If you are willing to start your small business from scratch and you don’t have any budget available, you can promote your campaign by yourself. There are a lot of free or cheap steps, which might be not so effective, but still will bring you some successful results. The marketing plan is what you need to start. Think about who will buy your products or services and how can you reach them out. There are a lot of ways how can you spend your money on digital marketing, however you need to minimize the risk of their loss. Without out any strategy, your budget will be overspend or you will get to nowhere.
- From what depends on the price of your campaign?
- Is it worth it to pay for?
- Services of digital marketing and their cost
- How much does digital marketing cost in different countries?
- How to reduce the costs of your digital marketing campaigns
- How much does digital marketing cost at Dewzilla?
From what depends on the price of your campaign?
The price of your digital marketing company depends on several things. First of all, the size of your business: how big it is, who is working with you, which kind and how many products or services do you offer. The second one is the scale of your project: how many cities or countries would you like to cover. The third thing is the flexibility of your budget, is it limited or not. It is highly recommended to start from the small step and see how it works. If you are planning to cover your country, then, first of all, start with your city and check out the results.
Is it worth it to pay for?
Every successful company is using digital marketing today, which costs them millions of dollars. Of course, digital marketing might cost a lot, but it brings in several times more than has been spent. Therefore, there is no need to ask if it is worth it to pay for, it’s better to think about how to achieve that point, where you will stand and wonder how did I get here. Digital marketing is always a good investment, especially if you customize it in the right way. You should always pay only for useful things, which will take you closer to success. Before you buy a suggested service, think about how can you use it and if it is will be helpful for your business. Search the web and analyze it properly cause there are a lot of useless services and products on the internet, which may trick you.
Services of digital marketing and their cost
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – the main component of digital marketing, which helps you to increase the traffic of a website or web page. The average cost of SEO in 2019 varies between $500-$2,500 per month. One time project will cost you around $3,000-$25,000. And hourly rates of experts starting from $50 to $200.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) – a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. On average it is 5-20% of monthly ad spend. It might vary around $3,000-$7,000 per month.
- Email Marketing – this is a way to promote products or services through email newsletters. On average, a mid-size business can expect to spend $9 – $1,000 per month on email marketing if they self-manage their campaigns (depending on the platform and number of subscribers) or $300 – $500 per month if they work with an agency.
- Social Media Marketing – complex events, which are created to promote companies or a brand and solve other business problems. On average companies spend around $4,000-$7,000 per month. The most influential factor that depends on social media marketing costs is social networks. It might vary from one to five networks.
- Website Design – the platform where you will promote all of your services or products. It might start from $1,000 to $100,000 depends on your scale. On average it is $5,000-$20,000.
- Content Marketing – a set of marketing techniques based on the creation and/or distribution of information useful to the consumer. On average, content marketing costs $3,000-$35,00 per month.
- Mobile Marketing – a set of marketing activities aimed at promoting goods or services using cellular communications and with the delivery of advertising messages to mobile devices: telephones, smartphones, tablets. On average mobile marketing cost $2,000-$4,500 per month.
How much does digital marketing cost in different countries?
The price of digital marketing also depends on the country where are you located or where you going to start your business. Mostly it depends on services and agencies, which ones you would like to work with. You need to choose the right persons, who will help you to launch the marketing company. There are different options:
- you can find a local agency in your country and start to work with them;
- you can find a company from a different country and try to save money or pay more, but get better results.
- you can try to find particular persons, who are specialists in their industry. It could be freelancers or just trustful people.
We need to understand that the quality of digital marketing does not depend on the price you will pay for service. In different countries, you might pay a different price and get the same result.
|Country||Average CPM (cost per 1000 views)|
1. Digital marketing cost in Europe
There are around 350 million active users in Europe, therefore digital marketing has become a channel number one for commerce companies, which are struggling to increase their profit. The opportunities are huge here, you just need to find the correct uses of your money and you will get much more than having spent. The average, the average cost per click (CPC) in Europe is around $1,35 and the average click-through rate is 0,6%. The average salary of a digital marketing specialist in Europe is around $3,200.
2. Digital marketing cost in the USA
There is no successful company in the USA, which is not using digital marketing, therefore a lot of agencies, companies, and freelancers who are working in this industry. Let’s take a closer look at how much exactly digital marketing costs in the USA. An average cost per click in the USA varies between $1 and $2, while the average click-through rate is 0,47%. Digital marketing specialists are making around $4,000 per month.
3. Digital marketing cost in CIS
Competition in CIS is not so strong, accordingly, the output is less. In the remaining year, competition for customers is growing. However, it is not related to the rapid growth of the market, but because of the economic crisis. Specialists are trying to keep their clients as possible as they can. But the market is always ready to meet your new ideas. An average click-through rate in CIS is around 0,4% and the average cost per click is around $0,10. The salary of digital marketing specialists in CIS is varied from $700 to $1,200.
4. Digital marketing cost in Australia
Australia’s market for digital marketing grows daily. There are a lot of possibilities, where you can realize yourself. As digital extends into all areas of our lives, every tweet, post, blog article, and video can bring you a new customer. The average cost-through rate in Australia is 0,46% and the average cost per click is $0,95. DIgital marketing specialists in Australia getting one of the highest salaries. The amount varies from $5,000 to $7,000.
5. Digital marketing cost in India
Indians started to infiltrate the IT industry quite fast including digital marketing. Because of the high competition, they are offering a cheaper price for their service. Therefore, you can try to take advantage of this and launch your digital marketing campaign with them. An average click-through rate in Indian is about 0,2% and the cost per click is $0,33. Indians digital marketing specialists are making from $400 to $800 on average.
How to reduce the costs of your digital marketing campaigns
Your expenses will grow as far as your business does. Do not afraid to invest more in your digital marketing campaign if it brings you great results. However, in case your expenses equal your profit, you will need to think about how to reduce a digital marketing cost. The best way to reduce the price of the marketing campaign is by approaching the campaign strategically. Find the weaknesses of your digital marketing and eliminate them. The best way to reduce the price of the marketing campaign is by approaching the campaign strategically. Find the weaknesses of your digital marketing and eliminate them. Concentrate all of your energy and money on the most effective advertisements and keep going with it.
Analytics and tracking
Optimizing your digital marketing campaign is the key to turning your strategy into a powerful marketing tool. Many professionals are trying to stay on top of best practices. Here it is smart solutions on how to optimize your digital marketing campaign:
- Strategy. It is what you need to start. Create a specific plan and stick on it, don’t launch the marketing campaign without any strategy, cause it will bring you only losses.
- Testing. Test your campaign on a particular person and see how it works. You can always change the process of your work.
- Personalize. Marketers should use the behavioral and demographic data of customers that they collect from previous campaigns. Not only does this do for deeper and deeper analysis, but customers also appreciate that you only set up a message for them.