Instagram Ads for Business
There are more than 8 million business accounts are regularly published on the platform https://jumpermedia.co/powerful-instagram-stats/. Besides, back in 2016, Instagram allowed users to connect business accounts, which in their functionality are significantly different from ordinary profiles. To switch to a business account, you need to link the business account on Instagram with its public page on Facebook. What are the benefits to have a business account on Instagram?
- Convenient statistics. You can evaluate which posts are viewed the most, what time of day, how and when subscribers click on links and much more. Statistics allows you to build a successful content strategy and evaluate the return on investment.
- Additional page description. Appears a contact button that allows followers to see the business category, company address, phone, and email.
- Lightweight advertising launch functionality. You can promote the page both through the Instagram application and through the Facebook advertising account. Experienced specialists usually use both platforms, as it allows cover wider targeted audiences.
Approximately 80% of all Instagram users are subscribed to a particular business account. If you still not promoting your business on Instagram, then let us clarify why it’s important to use Instagram for your business.
- Why you need to Instagram ads for your business
- 1. More and more people are using Instagram.
- 2. Any size of business can flourish.
- 3. Businesses can make money directly from Instagram.
- 4. Stories make your business attractive.
- 5. You can collaborate with influencers.
- 6. Hashtags can increase your visibility.
- 7. You can effectively interact with customers.
- 8. Mobility is the king.
- 9. You can check out your competitors.
- 10. Instagram offers many ways to be creative.
- How to Run Effective Instagram Ads
- What Factors Affects the Price of Instagram Ads?
- How Much Does Instagram Ads Cost
- Which Brands are Using Instagram for Their Promoting
- Launch an Instagram Ads for Your Business with Dewzilla
Why you need to Instagram ads for your business
If you didn’t put your business on Instagram yet, we will provide you with the main aspects of why you should immediately place your brand on the platform. Since its inception, Instagram has established itself as a powerful marketing tool for businesses seeking to expand their presence and recognition of their products. If you haven’t joined on Instagram yet, you may be doing a disservice to yourself and an advantage to your competitors. If you still need to be convinced, consider these reasons why Instagram’s value is constantly growing and how your business can benefit from it.
1. More and more people are using Instagram.
According to Instagram statistics, their presence on social networks currently has more than 1 billion active users. And more than 500 million from them are using the platform daily. Approximately 85 percent of users are outside the United States, 34 percent of them millennials, and 38 percent checking application several times a day. With so many eyeballs available, there is no limit to the success that a business can achieve with a special Instagram strategy.
2. Any size of business can flourish.
With all the users on Instagram – the sky is the limit of the results, that your business can achieve. This applies to large, well-known companies, as well as small shops and businesses which might be running by one person. Of course, even for the most famous companies, success will not come overnight, but if the marketing team wants to put their organization at stake, they can start improving it by keeping an active presence and maintaining a routine of at least one post per day. This is exactly how such companies as Coca-Cola and Adidas, as well as many small enterprises, have effectively used Instagram for prosperity.
3. Businesses can make money directly from Instagram.
Instagram has been developing over the years, and now more attention is getting to making money through product placement. The latter program is called shoppable posts, and it allows companies to add tags to products in their photos with links that include a description of the product, price, and the ability to “shop now”, which will lead the user to the purchase page. With this new service for business, it’s easy to attract actual sales from the site, and with 72 percent of Instagram users admitting to purchasing products through the social media platform, the results will don’t make you wait
4. Stories make your business attractive.
Instagram is a great way to show potential clients that you are more than just a faceless corporation. You can do this with many features of the app, but you can impress with live posts and stories. The best way to use live stories is to show behind the scenes information about your company and the people who work there. You might show how your products are produced, videos of office workers interacting with each other, and Q&A sessions between you and your audience. Live Instagram stories are also a great way to build relationships, trust, and credibility with your followers, as well as show that your business has a human side. If consumers see in you more than a person who wants to take their money, then they will put trust in your brand.
5. You can collaborate with influencers.
When we are talking about social media networks, you have regular viewers, and then you have influential people. For those who don’t know, influential people are online celebrities who often promote a brand or product and put it on the mainstream. A reliable influence factor can take your company’s sales to a completely different level by increasing your return on investment and access to demographic data that you usually don’t achieve. If you use a reputable authority, they can spread the word about your company or product to millions of followers with just a couple of posts.
As a new business on the block, you may be frightened by competition, but with the correct use of hashtags, you can separate your company from the herd. In essence, hashtags are keywords that summarize what your post says. Popular Instagram hashtags, such as #ShareaCoke by Coca-Cola, #TweetFromTheSeat by Charmin and #MyCalvins by Calvin Klein, have stirred the industry, becoming the cornerstones of pop culture that have made these popular companies more recognizable and loved. You may not be a Coca-Cola or Charmin, but using hashtags effectively can work wonders by separating your business from the crowd. The optimal number of hashtags on Instagram is 11. Today Instagram allows you to add up to 30 hashtags to a post, but their number can drown out your main message. Instead, reduce everything to 11 so you can find the right people in the right places.
7. You can effectively interact with customers.
What could be better if customers find out about your existing? How about being able to deal with them daily? People always like to express their opinions, especially if they like something, and Instagram is a platform for users who tend to put likes, write comments and share their favorite posts. The more likes and comments you get, the more noticeable your company becomes. You can get more likes by taking quality photos using local hashtags and collaborating with other brands.
8. Mobility is the king.
Compared to Facebook and Twitter, which started as browser sites, Instagram was created from the very beginning as a mobile application. Since 90% of the time spent on mobile devices is spent on applications, your company should take advantage of this and make its posts accessible to viewers, wherever they are through Instagram. Smartphone users tend to turn to Instagram because it has a cleaner style than the messy look Facebook can create, and with Instagram activity 10 times higher than Facebook, you’ll want to enter a popular game.
9. You can check out your competitors.
Your company can use Instagram to track its competitors and see which ways they are using to engage with their followers. Watch carefully to see how often they post, what they post and how they interact with consumers. You can use the collected information to improve your strategy.
Our company can use Instagram to track its competitors and see which ways they are using to engage with their followers. Watch carefully to see how often they post, what they post and how they interact with consumers. You can use the collected information to improve your strategy.
10. Instagram offers many ways to be creative.
The great advantage of the photo-sharing application is its creativity. On Instagram, your marketing team might go wild thinking of new ways to get attention and add followers and new clients. Show the public that your brand has individuality and that it’s nice to shop with you, mixing it with contests, exclamations, vivid images, interactive videos and much more. If something brings these benefits together, it’s that more people are paying attention to Instagram than ever before, and without joining this powerful social network you are just ignoring millions of potential customers. Take the tips, that you have learned here and use them to start building your Instagram presence. The results would worth your efforts.
How to Run Effective Instagram Ads
Despite the huge differences between each business, the Instagram ads are effective because of several common features. Here are the key factors of Instagram Ads:
- Create your ads around your overall marketing strategy. Instagram ads, just like other forms of social and digital advertising, must not be created in a vacuum. Instead, make sure each ad follows your company’s brand and marketing strategies. The ads by themselves should support your brand, calling for action that seems natural and appropriate for the brand.
- The images should be the core of the campaign. Effective Instagram ads rely on a single image to encourage viewers to respond. Images are critical to the call to action. An outstanding image will attract more attention from viewers. Try to use images specifically designed for Instagram campaigns.
- Use hashtags and keywords. Hashtags are those small key phrases after the # sign that help users to sort content according to their interests. Instagram promoters and users can add hashtags so that their content appears on certain searches. By clicking on the hashtag on Instagram, users get to a page where all the images marked with the same hashtag are displayed, so carefully think about where you want your images to appear.
- Use your Instagram statistics. Instagram provides information about the most effective posts, as well as the days and times when your posts receive the most clicks, views, and shares. Use this data to create your Instagram ad campaign in those days and at a time when people seem to be most favorably responding to your regular posts.
- Test your advertising campaigns. Advertising on Instagram is like any other advertising campaign – you can learn a lot from testing. After creating the sample ad, run the test ads against the sample ad and review the results. See if the proposal, time (day or hour), audience or creative affects the speed of response. To make it simple use the standard A/B split test method to compare one Instagram ad with another using an ad with a known response rate as a reference and a new ad testing one element against it. Then use these updates to refresh your marketing campaign, continue to test until you get satisfying results.
What Factors Affects the Price of Instagram Ads?
Instagram ads have been proven to be 10 times more active than any kind of Facebook ads. However, this may vary depending on which industry or niche your business is in. Since Instagram’s activity is much higher, the cost of the platform is usually more expensive than Facebook, even if you have the same target audience. As in the case with Facebook, there is no particular price of how much will your Instagram marketing cost, but there are some factors that may affect the price of your ads. Here are several factors that can affect the price of your Instagram ads for your business:
- Lookalike audiences: Target people who are similar to your ideal audience and existing clients.
- Location: Target your audience based on location, such as countries, cities, or states;
- Demographics: Narrow down your audience by gender, age, and language.;
- Interests: Target people based on the apps they use, the accounts they follow, and the ads they click on;
- Behaviors: Reach out your audience by the activities they participate in;
- Custom Audiences: Show ads to clients that you already know based on email addresses and phone numbers.
How Much Does Instagram Ads Cost
More and more businesses are using Instagram to get more results than they have already. Instagram should receive nearly $7 billion in ad revenue this year. The average cost-per-click on Instagram is around $0.70-$1.
When you target your audience (age, interests, place of residence), Instagram will offer you two options for advertising to reach a bigger scale and more expensive or less and cheaper. Or you can offer your budget. If you running a business for a special audience (for example, women over 30 with interests in the jewelry), but at the same time you set a small overall budget, then just a few people will see your ad and it won’t be so effective. Therefore, when targeting for maximum coverage, set prices in the range that Facebook offers. Do not worry, immediately after the start of advertising all the money will not be debited. A post-pay system works on Instagram – first, the advertisement is unscrewed, then the money is written off from the card. Of course, everybody wants to figure out in advance how much the advertisement will cost. But in each case, the cost of advertising in the Instagram feed will be different, and you can find out the budget without even entering the card details for payment. To find out the price of the Instagram marketing campaign for your business will not cost you anything. Set up the target and see an approximate price. The general rule is that the richer the audience and where is the most competition the more expensive the advertisement.
Which Brands are Using Instagram for Their Promoting
Instagram is an excellent platform for any kind of business. From small to the biggest ones. Even if you just getting started or want to improve your results and looking for new channels to promote products or services. We will show you the examples of Instagram ads by world brands and the question of why you should use Instagram to promote your business must disappear.
Disney posted this photo to promote the release of his movie Rogue One: Star Wars. In the photo are movie stars, including Felicity Jones and Mads Mikkelsen. Photos of famous actors always attract people’s attention. Pay attention to the composition: attack aircraft is in the background, and in the center of the picture is the best cast.
Disney used the @StarWars tag and the #RogueOne hashtag, making Star Wars fans more likely to see this post in their news feed. They also added a link to Snapchat and Instagram Story, which helped the publication to roll out on other social platforms.
Starbucks staged a photo contest among brand subscribers. The main prize of the competition was $500. Photo contests are a great way to arouse audience interest. Thanks to such contests, brands collect user-generated content that can be used in their future posts and for other marketing campaigns. Starbucks chose the theme of the contest (“Light Up Red Cups”) and wrote information about the prizes. The brand highlighted certain Instagram Story entries, which also attracted followers. If you want to increase your reach and find new followers, a contest is a great way. Use a special application such as Wishpond or do it by yourself and run a lottery or photo contest. Let your followers repost the publication and then it will spread as widely as possible on Instagram.
Tesla’s post is a short clip that contains all the information necessary for promotion, interesting to potential customers of the brand.
The hashtag #TeslaStories links user and brand publications together, encouraging followers to share their stories. Using video to promote a brand is a tactic that lets you bring more detailed information to an audience than just a photo. Do not forget to include an interesting text with a link to the content in your video, because many people view their news flyer without sound.
Even YouTube used Instagram! They created a campaign called #GuessThatVideo to highlight the most memorable moments in the history of its video hosting. Each post contains a small video with the image of emoticons and a short description. These videos have become viral on YouTube. This marketing campaign is part of the overall branding strategy, it has helped YouTube to emphasize and strengthen its position as the most popular and largest video hosting. Thousands of Instagram users have guessed what kind of video was mentioned in each post. To ask questions to your followers is a great way to attract them to your brand, it shows that their opinion is interesting and important to you. If you want to increase engagement, consider offering a prize for the best answer.
There are many other big companies which are using Instagram to promote their brand like Amazon, BMW, Nike, Adidas, GoPro, etc. Therefore, if they are thinking that using an Instagram it is beneficial, then you should do the same.
Launch an Instagram Ads for Your Business with Dewzilla
It is really important to pick up the right company to launch an Instagram marketing campaign for your business. Dewzilla is a reliable brand that will help you to boost your results to another level. Our professional team knows how to run Instagram ads properly, so you shouldn’t worry about anything.
Contact us and we will provide you with all the details