Why You Need SEO. Is it still relevant in 2020?
If you want to run a successful business and you want to be heard on the internet you need search engine optimization (SEO).
SEO will help you to bring users on your website or web page where they can find detailed information about who you are and what kind of services or products do you provide. Think about how useful is to have an online platform that generates leads by herself, especially when it stands in the first positions on search engines.
So the aim is to get on the top and be as visible as possible. SEO is that tool, which will help you get through this process and work for your needs. Compared to contextual advertising, attracting one visitor will be several times cheaper. Besides, the advertising campaign in Yandex or Google has limitations on the budget or the duration of the campaign, and optimization works around the clock. That is why many owners of commercial Internet resources prefer this method of website promotion. Search engine optimization is a safe way to make a website profitable for you and interesting for the user.
The importance of SEO
Google receives over 63,000 searches per second every day it is around 5.6 billion searches per day. Source: https://seotribunal.com/blog/google-stats-and-facts/
It is highly important to be on the first place of their requests. Of course, you can’t be in the first place of all searches, but you should aim to be at the top of your industry. Around 90% of users always opening the very first line of their searches. Therefore, It is smart to concentrate your energy and money on generating as many leads as possible. Having a great website is not enough it must be fully optimized for SEO to gain the full benefit.
Benefits of SEO
- User Experience. First of all, need to understand what is user experience. It is a person’s perceptions and response resulting from the use and/or anticipated use of a product, system or service. There are a lot of ways how to improve it, especially it applies to your website. This includes providing your audience with relevant information, related text, videos and photos, a friendly-looking interface and easy to navigate web pages.
- Branding. SEO plays a specific role in recognizing a website as a brand. A search engine optimized website can attract more internet users than non-optimized ones. This makes your website appear on Google. As a result, users can easily remember the name of your website and understand what kind of services or products do you serve.
- Cost-effective. SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it is targeted at users who are actively searching for your products and services online. Inbound SEO helps businesses save money as opposed to outbound strategies such as cold calling. While cold calls can still be an effective strategy, their generated leads are 61% more expensive than inbound strategy like SEO. Since SEO is also targeted at users who are actively searching for services or products such as yours, the traffic generated by SEO is more qualified than many other marketing strategies, which saves companies costs.
- Long-term success. Integration of SEO is a great investment cause you can use it for a long time. Six months is the minimum duration for a website to maintain optimal ranking. Of course, you have to keep improving the strategy and might need to spend more energy and money on it, but it worth it. System engine optimization is the main component of your marketing campaign, that will always play on your side. So do not hesitate if you need SEO and just start using it, as it will bringing you the results for a long time.
- Profitable Growth. Long-term success. Integration of SEO is a great investment cause you can use it for a long time. Of course, you have to keep improving the strategy and might need to spend more energy and money on it, but it worth it. System engine optimization is the main component of your marketing campaign, that will always play on your side. So do not hesitate if you need SEO and just start using it, as it will bringing you the results for a long time. Investing in the future is always a good decision, so if you would like to see how grows your profitability – SEO could be your best friend.
How can you use it in your business
To survive in today’s competitive market, SEO is imperative for businesses. You can integrate it into all kinds of business. For example, if you are selling something and having your shop but you don’t have an online platform, you definitely should get it. SEO will bring that platform to a new level and you will start to generate additional profit. Running a business without SEO is possible but not effectively, so if you haven’t tried it yet you should give it a shot.
Which problems it can solve out?
There are a lot of things and problems which can be solved or improved with system engine optimization. Let’s take a closer look at them:
- Increase website traffic. People always searching their needs on the internet, so the right SEO techniques, search engines will deliver interested users directly to your site without any costly advertising.
- Better quality traffic. Optimization is not about tricking search engines into displaying your site. It’s about making sure search engines know exactly what your content is about so it appears to the right people who are looking for services or products like yours. And you have a much better chance of selling to someone already interested. Search engines are ensuring you find relevant, local, and most suitable information. SEO will give you a hand in a process of customizing your web traffic.
- Increase brand awareness and authority. You are what you EAT. In the SEO world it’s true, cause EAT stands for Expert, Authoritative and Trustworthy. If your website displays these characteristics, search engines will prefer your website over others and rank you higher. An SEO strategy can be used to establish your EAT profile and get you seen as an authority in your field. This, in turn, builds your brand too. A good SEO strategy would involve tactics like maintaining strong social media profiles, posting informative blog articles, securing backlinks from authoritative sites and seeking online customer reviews. All of which help improve your authority. And as your name appears in more places across the internet, people’s awareness of your brand increases, which isn’t just a short-term gain. You will reap the benefits of this ‘popular expert’ status for years to come in both ranking and brand equity.
How can I maximize my SEO results and why should I do that?
It is necessary to be on the top, so you should always think about how can you maximize your SEO result. There is no need to ask why should you do it because everyone and everything wants to become better and get as best results as possible. System engine optimization depends on several factors: strategy, energy, and money. Creating the right strategy is the main core of the whole process. A good SEO strategy includes creating pages on your site for your products and services and using relevant keywords through your site. By aligning your text-based advertising messages with the content on your website or by directing PPC traffic to relevant landing pages, you can improve your Quality Score, which in turn can lower your cost-per-click and increase the effectiveness of your PPC advertising. You can always add new features or make some changes to improve stability and outcomes. As much energy will you concentrate on SEO, as many results will you get. It is clear that results not depend on time and energy, but without it, your problems will be not solved. Thus, attention plays a big role in maximizing the results of SEO. The money will always help you to find a solution in the digital world. If you don’t know how to improve the result of SEO, someone else can know it. Just hire the right person and that’s it.
Should I hire an SEO professional, consultant, or agency?
Unfortunately, your success in the online industry does not depend on how much money you spend out, because the way to the top can not be paid. However, you can still use the money to pay for ads in the search results, but organic results deserve more trust than the results of paid ads. That’s why you need SEO. And if you are not sure how correctly to launch system engine optimization you can use the services of an expert. Hiring experts could be a great solution for all of your problems and save time and money. There are several options you can go to:
- If you have no idea how to start SEO, but you are ready to pay for each step of it, it’s better to hire an agency, that will do all work instead of you.
- If you are experienced in the process of SEO but you stuck somewhere and you feel like you need a person who is specialized in this field, you can hire a particular SEO professional. After his work is done, you can keep moving on and see how useful it was.
- If you know what to do or you have the right persons for it, but you run out of ideas how can you improve your strategy or it doesn’t work at all, you can hire an SEO consultant? He will check and analyze your system and give you a recommends on the next steps. It is highly important to pick up the right persons, cause their work might be not effective and you will pay for nothing.
How to beat competitors using SEO
When you aim to put your website on page 1 of Google, you will quickly come across the reality of online competition – all the prestigious places on this page are already taken. So how can you get one of these positions for yourself? Unfortunately, there is no other way than pulling some of your competitors down the ranking ladder. There are several ways to reach the top, but SEO is the best, especially if you do it yourself. Before you start a battle, you will need to first select your opponents. And you will need to choose them correctly. Analyze system engine optimization of your competitors, find strengths and weaknesses sides. Useful SEO means strengthening the position of your site on all fronts. In the end, that’s how you defeat your competitors. Where is the best place to start your efforts? These would be departments in which you are most lacking or, even better, where your opponents are lacking. Here are the main tips which can help you to beat your competitors:
- Create as best content as you can. Content is what the web is all about, and search engines want to give their users the best answer.
- Reduce your page load time. Load your page as fast as possible and users will like it.
- Increase the user experience. A nice-looking design is nice to have, but you will also need to make sure the site itself is easy enough to navigate and use.
- Increase your click-through rates. Search engines indicate how often users click on search results for queries. If you get more clicks (or your click-through rate is higher than your competitors), logically you should occupy higher places in the search results. The higher your page rank, the more clicks these pages will receive. Use this virtuous circle to your advantage! Write titles and descriptions of pages on your site that will prevent users from resisting the temptation to click with the mouse, even if they see it below in the search results. If your site has clickable elements, they can also be customized.
- Post on Social Media. Posting every day on several social media will give you an advantage, cause you will cover a big number of users. They can bump into your post accidentally and get interested in the services or products that you are providing. Don’t forget to leave an active link to your website, which will increase the chance of being seen.